Most webmasters today hardly have enough time to manage their web business and like to outsource most things which can be outsourced effectively. Outsourcing a web design or a service like SEO saves precious time and money when done correctly. The challenge most webmasters face today is finding the correct outsourcing partner. One who is well qualified to carry out the job, has the necessary references of past work experience and is also affordable. This article is an attempt to guide webmasters to correctly outsource SEO services.
The SEO Outsourcing checklist:
1. Does the SEO Company/Professional you are hiring have a pre-formed plan for how they plan to execute your project?
2. Are they professionally qualified and do they have any third party certification which can be verified by you?
3. Do they have a website where you can examine their credentials, prices, testimonials, SEO package details?
4. Do they have contact details on their website like a phone number and physical address (not a P.O box)?
5. What are their hourly rates and how many hours are they committing to your project? 구글광고대행
6. Have they clearly specified all applicable charges upfront – for example, link subscription charges, post ranking maintenance charges etc.?
7. And most importantly, do they practise ethical white hat SEO? This is very important unless you want your site to get banned.
These are some of the pertinent questions you should ask when it comes to outsourcing you project. Most professional and reputed SEO’s / SEO firms will fulfill all the above requirements.
In addition to the above, you should ask your provider if your SEO service includes the following:
1. Site Visitor Usability and SE Indexability Analysis:
a. How user friendly is your website?
b. How Search Engine friendly is your website?
c. Does it have a clear navigation menu?
d. Does it have a Sitemap?
e. Is Important information easily accessible to the visitor?